Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A13 has a screen size of 6.6 Inches, this smartphone also has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~400 PPI density). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2.2 GHz & 2.0 GHz) and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. This smartphone is already supported with a microSDXC card slot (special slot) and internal memory options that are 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A13 Specifications
- Type: Galaxy A13
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, plastic back
- Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- CPU: Octa-core (2.2 GHz & 2.0 GHz)
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), unspecified sensors
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.5 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 195 g
Samsung Galaxy A13 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A13 For USB Driver Download
Download latest_usb_driver_windows.zip - Connecting purposes.
Download android_cdc_driver.zip - flashing firmware.
Download VCOM USB Driver - android_vcom_driver.zip.
Download SPD USB Drivers - SPD_Driver_v1.4.zip.
Download Qualcomm USB Drivers - flashing firmware.
Download MTP USB Drivers - mtppk12.exe.
Download MediaTek (MTK) USB - MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip.
Download ADB & Fastboot Setup - ADB & Fastboot Installer.
Samsung Galaxy A13 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A13 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A13 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.