is Samsung's latest smartphone that has the better quality for you to use every day, this phone has dimensions of 164.5 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm and weighs 195 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy A23 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy A23 has a screen size of 6.6 Inches, this smartphone is already supported with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~400 PPI density), And Corning Gorilla Glass Protection 5. As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android OS 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold &4x1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver) and Adreno 610 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with a microSDXC card slot (special slot) and 64/128 GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4GB, 6GB, 6GB, 8GB of RAM. As for the 3300 mAh battery. Download Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A23 Specifications
- Type: A23
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm (6.48 x 3.03 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 195 g
- Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB, 6GB, 8GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), unspecified sensors
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 25W
Samsung Galaxy A23 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A23 For USB Driver Download
Download ADB - Connecting purposes.
Download android_cdc_driver.zip - flashing firmware.
Download VCOM USB Driver - android_vcom_driver.zip.
Download SPD USB Drivers - SPD_Driver_v1.4.zip.
Download Qualcomm USB Drivers - flashing firmware.
Download MTP USB Drivers - mtppk12.exe.
Download MediaTek (MTK) USB - MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip.
Download ADB & Fastboot Setup - ADB & Fastboot Installer.
Samsung Galaxy A23 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A23 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A23 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.