Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A80 is a smartphone that has just been released by Samsung company, this smartphone works very quickly and has a very large storage space, we provide a link driver for you to download below, Samsung Galaxy A80 This is a continuation of some types of smartphones Samsung Galaxy A, but this Handphone has a bigger 8GB Ram if compared with the previous output, while the memory is supported up to 128GB, the weakness of this Smartphone in terms of Storage is not able to add the SD card.
This Samsung Galaxy A80 has a screen size of 6.7 "with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels making the smartphone a decent bigger while on the handheld, but it has a very good screen color, this smartphone has a 48MP selfie camera that produces a Very nice and sharp picture. While the battery has only 3700mAh, it is quite large and will be more durable when you use this smartphone. As for the CPU in support with Octa-core, below we already provide the link driver you need, keep visiting our website to get all drivers Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications
- Weight >> 220g,
- OS Android >> 9.0
- Memory >> 128GB storage, no card slot.
- Size >> 6.7" 1080x2400 pixels.
- Camera >> 48MP. 2160p.
- RAM >> 8GB RAM. Snapdragon 730.
- Battery >> 3700mAh.
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU >> Adreno 618
- Dimensions >> 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm
Samsung Galaxy A80 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Samsung Galaxy A80 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A80 For USB Driver - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A80 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A80 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.