Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy M20 is a smartphone developed from the previous Samsung Galaxy M10, this Smartphone will be supported with Processor. 2x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 and 6x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8. So this smartphone has a working speed and will be supported some technology features that you can use, under this article we already provide a link driver that you can download, and Spesifikas. If you are in need of another Samsung production drivers, can continue to visit our website because every must will be there continuously update the latest driver articles.
Samsung Galaxy M20 is supported with a capacity of 3GB Ram and storage space 32 GB, with a price that can be reached, the capacity is very capable for you to use, Samsung Galaxy M20 will be powered with 5000 mAh battery, Samsung can survive Very long if you continue to use. Keep visiting this website to get the drivers you want.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications
- Processor >> 2x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 6x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8.
- RAM >> 3 GB.
- Storage >> 32 GB.
- Display >> 5 in, TFT, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit.
- Camera >> 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps.
- Battery >> 5000 mAh, Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy M20 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M20 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy M20 For USB Driver - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy M20 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M20 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.