Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy On8 is a smartphone in the year 2018 release and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 75.7 x 159.2 x 8.2 mm, and weighs 177 g, the smartphone is very nice designed and thin makes You are very pleasant while using this gadget. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy ON8 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy On8 has a screen size of 6.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android v 8.0 (Oreo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with OCTA core, 1.8 GHz, Cortex A53, and GPU Adreno 506. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 64 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB RAM. As for 3500 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy On8 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 75.7 x 159.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weight >> 177 g
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- Operating System >> Android v8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Graphics >> Adreno 506
- Processor >> Octa core, 1.8 GHz, Cortex A53
- Architecture >> 64 bit
- Ram >> 4 GB
- Internal Memory >> 64 GB
- Memory Yes Up to >> 256 GB
- Battery >> 3500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy On8 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy On8 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy On8 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy On8 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy On8 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.