Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A50s is a smartphone in the year 2019 release and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm and weighs 169 g, this Smartphone has a very nice design and Many use advanced features. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A50s specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A50s has a screen size of 6.4 inches, the size of this gadget is suitable for you to use. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4 GB and internal memory 128 GB, 6 GB RAM. As for 4000 mAh battery. Please download the Samsung Galaxy A50s USB driver in the link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications
- Dimensions >> 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight >> 169 g
- Size >> 6.4 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Exynos 9610 (10nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (market dependent)
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A50s Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A50s For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A50s For USB Driver - Windows -
Samsung Galaxy A50s Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A50s USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A50s USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.