Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy M40 is this smartphone released in 2019, June and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 155.3 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm and weighs 168 g, with excellent design makes you Suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy M40 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M40 has a screen size of 6.3 inches, a larger size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) and GPU Adreno 612. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and internal Memory 64 GB, 4GB RAM and internal memory 128 GB, 6 GB Ram, as for the battery 3500 mAh. Download the Driver under this article.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 155.3 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 168 g
- Size >> 6.3 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU >> Adreno 612
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 64 GB, 4GB RAM, 128 GB 6 GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M40 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M40 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy M40 For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy M40 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M40 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.