Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a smartphone released in 2017, August and although it is now out note 9 and note 10, this smartphone Note 8 is still very good for you to use, the phone has a dimension of 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm and weighs 195 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specification that you can read clearly Features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a screen size of 6.3 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For the CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-G71 MP20 and EMEA, Adreno 540. This smartphone is supported by a microSD card that can be supported up to Up to 1 TB and has three types of internal memory according to which you use 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB. In addition, this smartphone is supported with 6 GB RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 195 g
- Size >> 6.3 inches
- OS >> Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Exynos 8895 (10 nm) - EMEA
- Qualcomm >> MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) - USA & China
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - EMEA, Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) - USA & China
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP20 - EMEA, Adreno 540 - USA & China
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal >> 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For USB Driver - Windows - Samsung Galaxy NOTE 8 Download USB Driver.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.