Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is a type of smartphone that works very fast and is suitable for you, the gadget was released in 2017, January. The phone has dimensions of 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm and weighs 186 g, with the excellent design making you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) has a screen size of 5.7 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T830MP3 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 3 GB RAM. As for the 3600 mAh battery. You can also download the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 186 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7880 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T830MP3
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 3 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) For USB Driver - Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.