Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 has a screen size of 9.7 inches, a design and a size that is suitable for you to use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core (2x 2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x 1.6 GHz Kryo) and GPU Adreno 530. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 32 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 4 GB RAM. As for 6000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 237.3 x 169 x 6 mm
- Weight >> 429 g
- Size >> 9.7 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU >> Adreno 530
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Radio >> No
- battery >> 6000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 For USB Driver - ver. 126.96.36.199 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit, 64bit).
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, 9.7 USB driver, to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.