Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is a very good gadget that you can use every day and this smartphone gadget was released in 2017, January. The phone has dimensions of 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm and weighs 138 g, with the excellent design making you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) has a screen size of 4.7 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 2350 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 138 g
- Size >> 4.7 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T830 MP1
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal >> 16 GB
- RAM >> 2 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 2350 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) For USB Driver - Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.