Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) is a smartphone released in 2017, June and the gadget is already supported with some advanced features that Work very well, the phone has dimensions of 146.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm and weighs 160 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) specifications that you can read clearly Features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) has a screen size of 5.2 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and this gadget has 3 internal memory options, the first 16 GB internal memory powered 2 GB Ram, 32GB internal memory Supported 2GB Ram and 32GB internal memory with 3GB Ram. As for 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 146.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm
- Weight >> 160 g
- Size >> 5.2 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T830 MP1
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) For USB Driver - Mobile_Phone.|
Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J5 ( 2017 ) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.