Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Note FE is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung Company and released in 2017, July, the phone has dimensions of 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm and weighs 167 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung Smartphones. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note FE specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note FE has a screen size of 5.7 inches, a smaller size than the Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-T880 MP12 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 64 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB RAM. As for 3200 mAh battery. We also have provided the download link under this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note FE Specifications
- Dimensions >> 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 167 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-T880 MP12
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 64 GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note FE Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note FE For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Note FE For Latest USB Driver ZIP (Size: 15.3Mb).|
Samsung Galaxy Note FE Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note FE USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note FE USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.