Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a smartphone released in 2017, March and this time we will discuss products from the Samsung Galaxy C5. This gadget has dimensions of 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm and weighs 145 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung And we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro specification that you can read clearly Features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro has a screen size of 5.2 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot) and internal memory 64 GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4 GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions >> 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm
- Weight >> 145 g
- Size >> 5.2 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 506
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 64GB 4GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64. ( 46.2 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.