Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Gio is a mobile phone released in 2011, March, this phone is very popular in the year with the sale is very cheap, has a dimension of 110.5 x 57.5 x 12.2 mm and weighs 102 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for Using this Samsung. If you are looking for this USB phone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and We will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also the Samsung Galaxy Gio specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this phone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Gio has a screen size of 3.2 inches, a smaller size than the Samsung phones that are above this type. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone is still using Android 2.2 (Froyo) and can you upgrade to version 2.3 (Gingerbread); TouchWiz UI 3. For Chipset will be supported with Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo Snapdragon S1 and Cpu 800 MHz, GPU Adreno 200. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 32 GB and internal memory 158 MB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 278 MB of RAM. As for 1350 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Gio Specifications
- Dimensions >> 110.5 x 57.5 x 12.2 mm
- Weight >> 102 g
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread); TouchWiz UI 3
- Chipset >> Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo Snapdragon S1
- CPU >> 800 MHz
- GPU >> Adreno 200
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 158 MB
- RAM >> 278 MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- battery >> 1350 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Gio Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Gio For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Gio For USB Driver - Kies,PC Sync ver 22.214.171.12443_14_1 (MULTI LANGUAGE): Win XP/Vista/Windows 7.|
Samsung Galaxy Gio Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Gio USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Gio USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.