Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J7 Star is a kind of smartphone manufactured by Samsung that has a very good quality, this phone has dimensions of 153.2 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm and weighs 181 g, with an excellent design that makes you suitable for using this Samsung mobile phone Smart. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J7 Star specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Star has a screen size of 5.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.0 Oreo and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 8 (OCTA-Core) &-2x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 32 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Star Specifications
- Dimensions >> 153.2 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 181 g
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels (HD)
- OS >> Android 8.0 Oreo - Experience 9.0.
- Chipset >> Samsung Exynos 7884
- CPU Cores >> 8 (Octa-core)
- Processor >> - 2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73
- GPU >> Mali-G71
- RAM >> 2 GB
- Storage >> 32 GB
- SD Card >> microSD Up to 256GB
- Wi-Fi >> - Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS >> - GPS
- Battery >> 3,300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 Star Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Star For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Star For USB Driver - Windows -
Samsung Galaxy J7 Star Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 Star USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 Star USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.