Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a smartphone released by Samsung company in 2019, Feb and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 74.5 x 156.4 x 8.8 mm, with an excellent design Makes you suitable for Use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a screen size of 6.7 inches, it has a larger size than the type below. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x 1.78 GHz Kryo 485). This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 512 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 8 GB RAM. As for the 4370 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions >> 74.5 x 156.4 x 8.8 mm
- Model >> Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Released >> Feb, 2019
- Size >> 6.7 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU >> Adreno 640
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 512 GB
- Internal >> 128 GB
- RAM >> 8 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB >> 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- battery >> 4370 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.