Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy C7 is a very cool smartphone manufactured by Samsung, released in 2017, October and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm and weighs 180 g, With excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C7 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C7 has a screen size of 5.5 inches, the size is very suitable for your daily use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.1 (NOUGAT) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.4 GHz & 4x 1.7 GHz). This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 180 g
- Build >> Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 32GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C7 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 For USB Driver - ADB Driver ( 8.3 MB )
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 For USB Driver - Qualcomm Driver ( 11.00 MB )
Samsung Galaxy C7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C7 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.