Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a gadget released in 2012, September and this gadget is equipped with a windshield, plastic rear, plastic frame, the phone has a dimension of 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm and weighs 120 g, with an excellent design, makes You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S Duos specification that you can read clearly Features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S Duos has a screen size of 4.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5, Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1 and GPU Adreno 200. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 32 GB and 4 GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is powered by 768MB RAM. As for 1500 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specifications
- Dimensions >> 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm
- Weight >> 120 g
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5
- GPU >> Adreno 200
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB (1.8GB user available),
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S Duos For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 USB Drivers.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S Duos USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S Duos USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.