Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is a type of smartphone released by Samsung company in 2014, November and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions 130.8 x 67.9 x 8.8 mm and weighs 130 G, with a very Well make you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has a screen size of 4.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 5.1.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU Adreno 306. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and 8 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1 GB RAM. As for 2000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Specifications
- Dimensions >> 130.8 x 67.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight >> 130 g
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 306
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8 GB
- RAM >> 1 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (LTE models, except SM-G360BT)
- battery >> 2000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Latest USB Driver. ( 15MB )
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Core Prime USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.