Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace is a type of smartphone released in 2015, September and this gadget is supported also with the windshield, plastic rear, plastic frame, the phone has a dimension of 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm and weighs 131 g, with a design that Very well makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace has a screen size of 4.3 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 5.1.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7-J111F-Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Dual-core-1.3 GHz Cortex-A53-J110L, and Mali-400MP2 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and internal memory 4GB, 8GB In addition, this smartphone is supported with 512MB RAM, 768MB, 1GB. As for 1900 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Specifications
- Dimensions >> 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm
- Weight >> 131 g
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset >> Spreadtrum SC9830
- Marvell >> PXA1908 - J110L
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 - J111F - Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Dual-core - 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53- J110L
- GPU >> Mali-400MP2
- Vivante >> GC7000 UL - J110L
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB/8GB
- RAM >> 512MB/768MB/1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 1900 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace For USB Driver - Mobile_Phones.zip ( 35MB ).
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.