Samsung-Drivers - Today we would like to share information about the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that was released in August 2015 and this Smartphone is already supported with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm and weighs 171 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a screen size of 5.7 inches, the size of this gadget is smaller and has a thinner design. The operating system (OS) of this smartphone still uses Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and you can upgrade it to version 7.0 (Nougat). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-T760MP8 GPU. This smartphone is not supported with MicroSD card, 32GB internal memory and 64GB, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 4 GB of RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery. As for getting the drivers you want, already we provided under this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm
- Weight >> 171 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7420 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-T760MP8
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 32GB, 64GB
- RAM >> 4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Colors >> Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan, White Pearl
- USB >> microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Samsung Driver (15.7 MB).
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.