Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy C7 is a type of smartphone released in 2016, June and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm and weighs 169 g, with a very good design Make you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C7 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C7 has a screen size of 5.7 inches, this smartphone also comes with a windshield, aluminum rear, aluminum frame. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For CPU will be supported with OCTA-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU Adreno 506. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (using shared SIM slots) and 32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4 GB of RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C7 ( 2016 ) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm
- Weight >> 169 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 506
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC >> Yes
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass - ANT+
- battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C7 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 For USB Driver.
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 For ADB driver.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C7 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.