Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is a type of smartphone released in July 2017 and this gadget is already equipped with GSM/HSPA/LTE technology, this phone has dimensions of 152.4 x 78.6 x 7.6 mm and weighs 170 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has a screen size of 5.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specifications
- Dimensions >> 152.4 x 78.6 x 7.6 mm
- Weight >> 170 g
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T830 MP1
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2 GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt For Android USB Driver (ZIP) for Windows.
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt For Android USB Driver (EXE) for Windows.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.