Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Alpha is a type of smartphone released in 2014, September and this gadget is supported also with the windshield (Gorilla Glass 4), plastic rear, aluminum frame., this Galaxy Alpha has dimensions of 132.4 x 65.5 x 6.7 mm and weighs 115 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Alpha specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Alpha has a screen size of 4.7 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 5.0.2 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) and Mali-T628 MP6 GPU. This smartphone does not use a microSD card and uses only memory Internal 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 1860 mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 132.4 x 65.5 x 6.7 mm
- Weight >> 115 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.7 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Chipset >> Exynos 5430 Octa (20 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> Mali-T628 MP6
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 32GB
- RAM >> 2GB - eMMC 5.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Single >> 2.1 MP - Video
- battery >> 1860 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Alpha For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Alpha For Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64.|
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Alpha USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Alpha USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.