Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 is a smartphone that has supported TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors and this gadget released 2014, August, this phone has dimensions of 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm and weighs 168 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 specifications that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 has a screen size of 4.0 inches, this Samsung has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The operating system (OS) of this smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Dual-core GPU 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (slots only) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 512MB RAM. As for 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.8 mm
- Weight >> 124 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 For flashing Stock firmware on your device. ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 For connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.