Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S20 is the latest smartphone released in 2020 March 6 and this gadget already equipped with dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm and weighs 163 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S20 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S20 has a display size of 6.2 inches, this smartphone already supported IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5 m for 30 minutes). As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10.0; One UI 2 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x 2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)-Global and GPU Mali-G77 MP11-Global-Adreno 650-USA. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (using shared SIM slots) and 128GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is powered by 8GB RAM. As for 4000 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.72 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 163 g
- Type >> Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.2 inches
- OS >> Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset >> Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
- Qualcomm >> SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) - USA
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU >> Mali-G77 MP11 - Global - Adreno 650 - USA
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 128GB
- RAM >> 8GB- UFS 3.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S20 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy M21 For USB Driver. Mobile_Phones.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy S20 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S20 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S20 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.