Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is Samsung's newest product smartphone and was released in 2020 March 6, the phone has dimensions of 166.9 x 76 x 8.8 mm and weighs 222 g, with an excellent design that makes you suitable for using this Samsung phone Smart. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G has a display size of 6.9 inches, this gadget has also equipped a dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16 million colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10.0; One UI 2 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x 2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G77 MP11 GPU, Adreno 650. This smartphone is already supported by microSDXC (using shared SIM slots) and 128GB/256GB/512GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 12GB/16GB RAM. As for the battery 5000 mAh. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> 166.9 x 76 x 8.8 mm
- Weight >> 222 g
- Type >> Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.9 inches
- OS >> Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset >> Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global - Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) - USA
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global -
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU >> Mali-G77 MP11 - Global, Adreno 650 - USA
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 128GB/256GB/512GB
- RAM >> 12GB/16GB - UFS 3.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy M21 For USB Driver. Mobile_Phones.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.