Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A41 is a sophisticated smartphone and has many features that can be used, this gadget is equipped with a windshield, plastic back, plastic frame, this phone has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and capacitive Touchscreen, multi-touch, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided a link below this article and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, We provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A41 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A41 has a display size of 6.1 inches, a larger size for everyday use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10.0; One UI 2 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 64GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB of RAM. As for the 3500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A41 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.1 inches
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2400 pixels
- OS >> Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset >> Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64GB
- RAM >> 4GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A41 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A41 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A41 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A41 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A41 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.