Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A31 is a new Samsung smartphone that was released in April 2020 and this gadget will use a single SIM (Nano-SIM) or dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual Stand-by), the phone has dimensions of 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm and weighs 185 g, with a design that Very well makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A31 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A31 has a screen size of 6.4 inches, a fairly large size and suitable for playing games. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10.0; One UI 2.0 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-Core (2x 2.0 GHz & 6x 1.7 GHz). This smartphone is supported with microSDXC card Slot and 64GB/128GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4GB/6GB of RAM. As for 5000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 185 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.4 inches
- OS >> Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz)
- Card slot >> microSDXC
- Internal >> 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Quad >> 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB >> 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A31 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A31 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy A31 For USB Driver ( Coming soon. )|
Samsung Galaxy A31 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A31 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A31 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.