Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W has a screen size of 4.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 1.5 GB of RAM. As for 2100 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 132.9 x 66.3 x 10 mm (5.23 x 2.61 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 137 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1.5 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.