Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is a smartphone released in 2013 in April and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 210.8 x 135.9 x 8 mm and weighs 338 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 has a screen size of 8.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded to version 4.4 (KitKat). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP4 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB of RAM. As for 4600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 210.8 x 135.9 x 8 mm (8.30 x 5.35 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 338 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 8.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset >> Exynos 4412 Quad (32 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 4600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 For Software - ver 22.214.171.124. ( 29.73 MB )
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.