Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA is a smartphone that has been equipped with protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and released in 2013, May. The phone has dimensions of 136.7 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm and weighs 130.1 g, with the excellent design making you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please visit continue Our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA has a display size of 5.0 inches, this smartphone has a Super AMOLED type capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone is still using Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and can you upgrade to version 5.0.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300 and Adreno 320 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 136.7 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 130.1 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.0.1 (Lollipop), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300
- GPU >> Adreno 320
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA For USB Driver ver 1.5.45.00.|
Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.