Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9502) is a smartphone supported with resolutions up to 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (density ~ 441 PPI) and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has a dimension of 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm and weighs 132 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9502) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9502) has a screen size of 5.0 inches, already equipped with a Super AMOLED type capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7) and PowerVR GPU SGX544MP3. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 132 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 5410 Octa (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX544MP3
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 2GB - eMMC 5.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) For Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers. ( 2.33M ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) For Driver ( 34.29M ).
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S4 ( I9502 ) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.