Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 is a smartphone released in March 2013 and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 132.2 x 69.1 x 9.3 mm (5.20 x 2.72 x 0.37 in) and weighs 139.1 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 has a display size of 4.5 inches, this Smartphone is already supported with Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait and Adreno 305 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (slots only) and 8GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1GB RAM. As for 2000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 132.2 x 69.1 x 9.3 mm (5.20 x 2.72 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 139.1 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait
- GPU >> Adreno 305
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 1GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out)
- battery >> 2000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 For flashing Stock firmware on your device. ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 ADB Driver For connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.