Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 is a smartphone that has been supported by GSM/HSPA technology and this gadget has a resolution of up to 480 x 800 pixels, the ratio of 5:3 (density ~ 233 PPI), the phone has a dimension of 130.5 x 67.7 x 12 mm and weighs 148.5 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below the article This, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 has a display size of 4.0 inches, the smartphone is equipped with TFT capacitive type touchscreen, 16 million colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI 5 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-Core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (slots only) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1GB RAM. As for 1700 mAh battery.
Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 130.5 x 67.7 x 12 mm (5.14 x 2.67 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 148.5 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI 5
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out)
- battery >> 1700 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.