Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy S III I747 is a smartphone released in 2012, July and the gadget is equipped with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, a ratio of 16:9 (~306 PPI density), the phone has dimensions of 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm and weighs 134 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy S III I747 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S III I747 has a screen size of 4.8 Inches, a smaller size than Samsung smartphones above this type. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait and GPU Adreno 225. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 2GB of RAM. As for the 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm (5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 134 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.8 inches, 63.5 cm2 (~65.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~306 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU >> Adreno 225
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S III I747 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S III I747 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S III I747 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.