Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA has a screen size of 4.8 Inches, already equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection 2 - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade to version 4.3 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait and GPU Adreno 225. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 2GB of RAM. As for the 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 137.2 x 71.1 x 7.6 mm (5.40 x 2.80 x 0.30 in)
- Weight >> 133.2 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.8 inches
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 2 - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradаble to 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU >> Adreno 225
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA For Software - JAN 03,2018 | ver 22.214.171.124.|
Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.