Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has a screen size of 10.1 Inch, this Samsung Tab smartphone comes with PLS TFT type. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait and GPU Adreno 225. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 8GB/16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 7000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm (10.10 x 6.90 x 0.38 in)
- Weight >> 581.2 g
- Type >> PLS TFT
- Size >> 10.1 inches
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~149 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU >> Adreno 225
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB/16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> No
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery >> 7000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.