Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam smartphone was released in 2012, July and this gadget is already supported with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~ density 233 PPI), the phone has dimensions of 124 x 64.2 x 12.5 mm and weighs 145.3 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam has a screen size of 4.0 Inch, this Samsung smartphone already features a Built-in HD Projector Mini-SIM SIM. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400 GPUs. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 8GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 768MB RAM. As for the 2000 mAh battery.
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 124 x 64.2 x 12.5 mm (4.88 x 2.53 x 0.49 in)
- Weight >> 145.3 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~57.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI 4
- Chipset >> NovaThor U8500
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB 768MB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2000 mAh
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip.
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.