Furthermore, the Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III has a screen size of 4.8 inches, while the screen type is already supported by Super AMOLED. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.3 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 and GPU Mali-400MP4. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm (5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 133 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.8 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~306 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- OS >> Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.3 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 4412 Quad (32 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2100 mAh
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.