Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy S20+ is Samsung's best smartphone of 2020 and it is supported with Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, This phone has dimensions of 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm and weighs 186 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy S20+ specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S20+ has a screen size of 6.7 Inches, while for resolutions up to 1440 x 3200 pixels, the ratio is 20:9 (~525 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 10, One UI 2.5 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global and GPU Mali-G77 MP11 - Global. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (using a shared SIM slot) and 128GB of internal memory, in addition, it is supported with 8GB of RAM. As for the 4500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm (6.37 x 2.90 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 186 g
- Type >> Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size >> 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~90.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 6 - Always-on display - 120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate
- OS >> Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset >> Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
- Qualcomm >> SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) - USA
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
- Octa-core >> (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU >> Mali-G77 MP11 - Global
- Adreno >> 650 - USA
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 128GB
- RAM >> 8GB - UFS 3.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB >> USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Battery >> 4500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S20+ For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S20+ For USB Driver. Mobile_Phones.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S20+ USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S20+ USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.