Furthermore, the Samsung i927 Captivate Glide has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, this gadget is already supported with a Super AMOLED touch screen. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and ULP GeForce GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 128 GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 8GB ram. As for the battery 1650 mAh.
Samsung i927 Captivate Glide Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 124 x 64 x 13 mm (4.88 x 2.52 x 0.51 in)
- Weight >> 147 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~57.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> ULP GeForce
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1650 mAh
Samsung i927 Captivate Glide Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung i927 Captivate Glide For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung R730 Transfix For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 15 MB.
Download Samsung R730 Transfix For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung R730 Transfix For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung i927 Captivate Glide Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung i927 Captivate Glide USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung i927 Captivate Glide USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.