Furthermore, the Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus has a screen size of 7.0 Inches, this smartphone is supported with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) and you can upgrade to version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP4 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 193.7 x 122.4 x 9.9 mm (7.63 x 4.82 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 345 g
- Type >> PLS LCD
- Size >> 7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~58.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 3.2 (Honeycomb), upgradable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UX UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 4210
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB.
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0 (TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus For Samsung Driver - flashing Stock firmware on your device. 19.63 MB.
Download Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus For ADB Driver - connecting your device to a computer. 8.3 MB.
Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.