Furthermore, Samsung S8600 Wave 3 has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, is equipped also with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~233 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Bada 2.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.4 GHz Scorpion and already supported with Protection Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI - Handwriting recognition. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 4GB internal memory, while for a 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung S8600 Wave 3 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 125.9 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm (4.96 x 2.53 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 122 g (4.30 oz)
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~56.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI - Handwriting recognition
- OS >> bada 2.0
- CPU >> 1.4 GHz Scorpion
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, UMA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung S8600 Wave 3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S8600 Wave 3 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung S8600 Wave 3 For Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers - 2.33M.
Download Samsung S8600 Wave 3 For USB Driver.
Samsung S8600 Wave 3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S8600 Wave 3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S8600 Wave 3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.