Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Q T589R has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~180 PPI density) - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4 GB RAM. As for the smartphone, the battery is supported with a removable Li-Ion Battery. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Q T589R Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 113.9 x 58.7 x 13.9 mm (4.48 x 2.31 x 0.55 in)
- Weight >> 135 g
- Type >> IPS LCD
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Type >> Removable Li-Ion battery
Samsung Galaxy Q T589R Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Q T589R Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Q T589R USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Q T589R USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.