Furthermore, the Samsung Dart T499 has a screen size of 3.14 Inches, this Smartphone is also supported with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, a ratio of 4:3 (~127 PPI density) - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 600 MHz. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB, in addition, while for 1200 mAh battery.
Samsung Dart T499 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 104 x 61 x 13 mm (4.09 x 2.40 x 0.51 in)
- Weight >> 108 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.14 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~127 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> 600 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Dart T499 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Dart T499 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Dart T499 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Dart T499 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.