Furthermore, Samsung Conquer 4G has a screen size of 3.5 Inches, this smartphone has a type of touch screen TFT, 256K colors. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Qualcomm MSM8665 and GPU 1.0 GHz. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 1GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 512MB RAM. As for the battery 1500 mAh.
Samsung Conquer 4G Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 116.1 x 60.5 x 11.7 mm (4.57 x 2.38 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 116 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.5 inches
- OS >> Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8665
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~165 ppi density)
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 1GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiMAX, hotspot (charges may apply)
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Conquer 4G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Conquer 4G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Conquer 4G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Conquer 4G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.