Furthermore, Samsung Gravity SMART has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone is supported by a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~180 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 800 MHz ARMv6. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB and 150MB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 270MB RAM. As for the battery 1500 mAh.
Samsung Gravity SMART Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 114 x 59 x 14 mm (4.49 x 2.32 x 0.55 in)
- Weight >> 130 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density) - TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> 800 MHz ARMv6
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 150MB
- RAM >> 270MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Gravity SMART Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Gravity SMART Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Gravity SMART USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Gravity SMART USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.