is a smartphone produced by Samsung and released in 2011, April, this smartphone is supported with a resolution of up to 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~180 PPI density), this phone has dimensions of 113 x 57 x 12 mm and weight of 108 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website constantly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Prevail specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Prevail has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone has a TFT touch screen type, 256K colors. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. Cpu will be supported with 800 MHz and Qualcomm MSM7627-3 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 117MB internal memory, in addition, while to a 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Prevail Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / CDMA2000
- Dimensions >> 113 x 57 x 12 mm (4.45 x 2.24 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 108 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM7627-3
- CPU >> 800 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 117MB
- WLAN >> No
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Prevail Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Prevail Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Prevail USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Prevail USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.